Weekend

Neecee O.
on 4/29/07 7:56 am - CA
Saturday = 2 hours playing with my kids Sunday = two hours heavy duty housework, a leisurely bike ride with DH
Earl C.
on 4/29/07 9:53 am - Circleville, OH
Hey Neecee. That housework is harder than working out. I spent about 5 hours setting up my garage gym Saturday. Moving everything out of the garage, placing rubber mats, assembling equipment, moving plates and DB. I felt like I got hit by a bus.  That was my workout Saturday. I'm not done yet but 90%. I had to sell a lot when I moved but I still have enough equipment to fill a 1 car garage. Saves me time in the summer. Sunday. I was down in Circleville (small town) so went throwing at the high school for an hour. Unlike City Schools they don't fence everything in and have guards at every door. Earl
Carla W.
on 4/29/07 12:34 pm - CA
RNY on 05/08/06 with
I was gone from thursday through sunday on a little mini vacation to the lake with the family. We had a great time.. see my post.. I figure I worked out the whole time I was there cleaning, cooking, fishing and cycling.. lol... I feel good and refreshed today and ready to hit the gym tommorrow.

Most Active