Joined Curves

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/07 5:03 am - Springfield, IL
Revision on 03/04/13
I am soo excited i joined Curves last week.  I love it!  It is so much fun and i dont get bored.  There is no time to get bored.  Would love to talk to anyone that is a member of Curves and see what results you have had with them.  Thanks.
iluvcumbias
on 5/2/07 3:06 am - Ogden, UT
I joined day before yesterday too. I went for about 3 months a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I go on my lunch hour. I had gastric bypass on 3/23/07 I have lost 44 lbs so far but I am so concerned about sagging skin I thought curves would be good cause it works your entire body. Keep me posted on how you do.  Sherry
latasha31x
on 5/3/07 3:58 pm - morganfield, KY
i've been a member of curves since march 07. i love it i go everyday  i was elite member of the month for april. meaning i lost the most inches in amonth. 17  inches and 10 lbs. so far i'm down  18 lbs. i had to lose 16 lbs for my goal weight  for sugery. curves is so much fun so make the most of it it alot of fun and enjoy your self.
iluvcumbias
on 5/7/07 12:52 am - Ogden, UT

Congrats on your success!! Keep up the the good work. I am going today at lunch. I went back last week and then got sent out of town for work. I am -50lbs in 6 wks since my bypass.  Sherry

Most Active