Woohoo!! I finally broke it!

Judy B.
on 4/24/07 10:55 pm - Marion, VA
Ok ,,, I had posted a few days ago about not losing weight as much exercise as i was doing  I remember tamifromAl posting about how she thought that My body may be holding onto water and also Stephanie saying to drink more water...well i drank more water and as of this morning i dropped 4 pounds!!! 4 POUNDS!!! overnight?? It had to be water weight ...so maybe just maybe I have busted through?  This board is great!  Earl and neecee you both are such an inspiration to me! Thanks so much to all *****sponded .. especially to steph and tami......steph email me sometime please.   [email protected]  i would love to keep in touch with you hugs

RNY (8-15-05)
Tummy Tuck (anchor cut) [6-19-07]

Neecee O.
on 4/24/07 11:43 pm, edited 4/25/07 12:05 am - CA

yeah baby!  WOOOOHOOO!  thanks for the thanks, too! EDIT:  ya know, after i signed off last time, it did occur to me that most of us still try to think of the "one size fits all" advice you see online or from personal trainers:  oh, you should be eating 1800 caloires if you're working out. Well, for me, it took years to figure out that I'd have to work out 3 hours a day to burn off weight at that level.  And I work hard during my workouts. Who works out 3 hours????  not anybody with a job or a family.

Tami is absolutely right, about 1200-1400ish caloires and a hearty workout should do fine for you. You'll know - the proof is in the scale movement.

Shell Marr
on 4/24/07 11:54 pm
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
WWoohhooo.... that is GREAT!! :)
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/07 2:05 am - Miramar Beach, FL

Great Success!

Earl C.
on 4/25/07 11:51 am - Circleville, OH
Thanks Judy. Glad to hear you broke through the barrier. Earl
Most Active