Sunny weekend workouts

Earl C.
on 4/22/07 11:40 am - Circleville, OH
What a weekend. 70 - 80 and Sunny, Sunny, Sunny. Friday workout walking for 1.25 in the grave yard. Long story but it's a good walking trail in Circleville. 7 pm to 7:45 pm Throwing at Circleville High School Saturday 1 to 2 pm Throwing at Circleville High School 5 pm to 6 pm @ Power Shack 15 min warm up Power Cleans Squat Quarter Squats @ home 1 legged calf raises Sunday 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm Throwing  practice. Earl

“Moderation is for sissies.” – Dan John

Neecee O.
on 4/22/07 11:20 pm - CA
Hi Earl - way to move all weekend! I didn't move on Friday or Saturday, saving up for my big bike ride on Sunday. I did the complete 60 miles.  It was posted as a metric century (65) but when we got there our route was 60.  I felt great - could have ridden a few more miles no sweat. My friend completed 30 miles on a walmart bike. I told her if she could do 30 on that thing, she could do 60 on a real bike! LOL
Earl C.
on 4/23/07 1:23 am - Circleville, OH
Hey Neecee!  That's great! Did it rain? I can't imagine riding 60 miles on a bike, let alone walking after I was done. Good job! Earl
Neecee O.
on 4/23/07 6:39 am - CA
I felt wonderful.  I had about 40 minutes of not so great, but I snapped out of it.  I sipped some sports drink, stopped and ate some trail mix and number one:  a guy came by and said - you got it licked now - town is just up ahead. I swear, he gave me new life.  Plus, Jimi Hendrix came ont my i-pod with voodoo chile and i was actually rocking out. It was a great ride. The storm parted the way for us - it was supposed to rain like hell, but in turn it was gorgeous.  4000 peopel were there and i'm convinced their prayers changed it.
Earl C.
on 4/23/07 7:25 am - Circleville, OH

That's super cool. I'm glad you had a nice ride. Earl

Most Active