hi i'm new to board

latasha31x
on 4/12/07 4:31 am - morganfield, KY

just wanted to say that my experience with curves has been  great. i've been going a month  5 times a week. and i have to lose 16 pds for my surgery. i've lost 10 lbs so far.and 17 inches in a month by going to curves. i'am going to continue to lose more than my 16 lbs before surgery to make it easier for me after i have the surgery. i'm very proud of myself curves really works!!!!  I 've been working really hard to get off the 16 lbs. and it seems as if it just melting off. so dont knock curves if u havent tried it.give it a chance it all worth while. progress after the fact.

Neecee O.
on 4/12/07 5:56 am - CA

I know what you're saying - I have not set foot in there and I have done a gentle bash or two on curves!  I know several people who have changed completely by all that curves offers - the counseling, the workout, etc. And curves is what I always put forward for people who do nothing at all but need something.  I'm thinking about going for a free two weeks, intrigued due to the efficient time.  I quit my gym a couple years ago, going with home yoga/floor calisthentics, and biking and wogging, but always cruising for new stuff.  I won't do it if they make me commit to a year. Month to month, I will consider!

Go, Gilrie.  Sounds like you are on fire!

latasha31x
on 4/12/07 7:45 am - morganfield, KY

THEY WONT MAKE U COMMIT FOR A YEAR I PAY MONTH TO MONTH.TRY IT I THINK U WOULD LIKE IT.

Most Active