good morning all

tiamarie
on 3/18/07 2:49 am - CA
I really wont to get back into my exercise routine and just saw a commerical for Windor Pilates, the one with the little ball .  has anyone here tried it and does it really work like the commerican said.  I know the people are already thin but I'm not sure what it woudl be like if a bigger person tried it. Please i really don't want to waste my money if it does't work.  Please I really really need your advise.  thanks
tiamarie
on 3/18/07 2:54 am - CA
I guess Its to early but what I meant to say is I really want to get back into my exercise routine. Please anyone please advise
Neecee O.
on 3/18/07 9:05 am, edited 3/18/07 9:07 am - CA

Here is my experience with exercising as a bigger person: you will look pretty much like you do now, only somewhat better.  You will see tone, some definition after some amount of time.  My body = takes six months to see much difference. You may lose some amount of inches, but probably not much weight, unless your diet is modified greatly.

When you are cutting calories, you will see more decided differences. I heard a comedian say one time:  I've got a size 8 under all this fat; i don't wanna scratch it!  And that's about right - fat covers up most muscle definition!  I say, get it anyway, if it's not an arm and a leg.  Core exercises are very important for your overall health! Just don't expect miracles. Good health benefits like core strength can be more subtle, but still be very important as losing weight!  EDIT:  Now wait a darn minute - I just looked at your profile.  You are NOT big at all. Looking great!

Most Active