***Favorite post-workout meal?***

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/07 12:46 pm - Miramar Beach, FL
I get it at Publix grocery store.  It comes in a 4-pack there, but you can order it online (12 pack, though) at: https://shopzoic.marliness.net Tami
Jason
on 3/20/07 8:06 am - Frosty!!!!, MN
I just like to drink tons of water!!!!!   To bad you didnt live in minnesota you would make a good workout buddy IF YOU COULD KEEP UP!!!!!!!!                                                                                              JASON
Born Swimmer
on 3/20/07 8:15 am - Sunny, FL
If I wasn't so sick right now, I'd whoop you!  I was running 10 miles a day (some days a week).  I was training for a half-marathon!  I'm also quite buff from all the weight lifing, but I bet with you being a man, you'd win that one!  I'd be a good match fitness wise!  It's a shame you don't live in FL!  I'm sure we would push each other harder!

~AlyssaLips 2Band to Bypass (Band May 2005 --RNY July 2008)        

"Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." ~Yoda

(What is Interstitial Cystitis)

Evolution of Dance :)

Meet my pouch... The Gremlin:
Go to fullsize imageImage Preview

~Beautiful Dreamer~
on 3/22/07 12:29 am - Pinellas County, FL
I typically try to eat protien before (about 90-120 minutes prior to my work out) and then again after.  Typically it's one or two hard boiled egg minus the yoke.

Boner
on 3/23/07 5:24 am - South of Boulder, CO
Good, simple carbs (fruit, banana, bowl of cereal, etc.) with a little protein (glass of milk) prior to an intense workout in order to provide fuel for your workout. Lean protein (turkey sandwich with whole wheat bread, etc.) or a good protein drink within 30 - 60 minutes after your workout in order to repair and build your muscles.    
Most Active