Marathon....26. 2 beautiful miles

LYnn
on 2/13/07 11:21 am - Upland, CA
All I can say is.....if I can do it....YOU CAN DO IT! Start thinking about it peeps
I have 7 blisters and lost one toe nail and that is basically it! My blister on the ball of my foot broke and I felt an actual swish in my sock from whatever is in blisters at mile 25 (it was great cuz it made me laugh). Then when I crossed the finish line and sat down it filled back up
I CANNOT TELL YOU GUYS HOW THANKFUL I am for your SUPPORT! This girl (me) that just a year and half ago could not cross the street (at my house) without stopping to take a break ran 26.2 miles!
THANKS TO MY PEEPS Luana, Liz, Cyndi, Gene (Groove Daddy), and COACH SCOTT (who quite frankly SIMPLY ROCKS) and MY SISTER, BIL, AND NEPHEW FOR YOUR SUPPORT and Kevin A for coming all the weigh out to cheer us in and across the finish line! LOVE YOU ALL it was amazing to still have energy to run across the finish line!
My heart is overflowing with love for y'all THANK YOU
I now prepare for the LA Marathon on Sunday, March 4th which will be my 2nd MARATHON
Thanks for the support kids, keep moving and exercising!
Neecee O.
on 2/13/07 12:37 pm - CA
Wow!  Way to keep going!  My sister loves her marathons, too! I finished a half at age 40, and I was cured. LOL But I am in admiration for you!  That feeling of accomplishment is what it's all about!
Sharyn
on 2/13/07 8:39 pm - Columbus, OH
I have 2 things to say. 1. That is completely awesome!! You're great!!. 2. You must not live in the midwest!! Congrats.
Sharyn 307/148/145.....165 (need to focus)
Earl C.
on 2/15/07 12:45 pm - Circleville, OH
That's awesome Lynn. You rock. Earl
WarEagle
on 2/16/07 1:57 pm - Birmingham, AL
That is absolutely incredible! Congratulations!! You're an inspiration.
rashmi
on 2/17/07 2:10 am - Watsonville, CA
Congratulations Lynn, That is wonderful. I hope to do the same in June, only walking instead of running.
Rashmi

brian S.
on 2/20/07 11:44 am - lancaster, pa
Way to go girl!!!!!   I finished the Marine corps marathon(my first)  this past october.  You know the feeling when I crossed that finish line.  The really sick thing is at mile 20 I was planning my next one.  Good luck in LA.
Most Active