chest and inner thighs

fjesus
on 2/7/07 12:04 pm - phila, PA
hello i would like to know if anyone has toned there inner thighs and chest with exercise. i was told thatexercise helps just a little not much,just to get surgery,and thats what i don't want is any more surgeries.
Neecee O.
on 2/7/07 9:04 pm - CA
Hi fj! If you're talking about loose skin and it's been 18 months or more after your surgery, yep, plastic surgery is what is needed. But if you're not that far out of surgery, give it a while before deciding. You may come a long way on getting it after a while!  I never thought I would consider getting a tummy tuck/panni, but after cruising the PS board here and seeing such wonderful results, hmmmm, i might do it.  Money stops me. (and I really should try to lose another 25#).  If it's pain and suffering that you're worried about, we tend to get thru that in time! I would make sure to do leg lunges for thigh muscles, and push ups for the chest. There are a multitude of other exercises for both.  Swimming would be good for both of those areas.   Biking is great for legs. Good luck and go check out the plastic surgery board.  Pretty amazing, i think you'll be amazed!
Most Active