Workout Music

taylorsmom2315
on 2/5/07 10:32 pm - millers creek, NC
Got any suggestions? Hugs,  Rebecca
Rachel M.
on 2/5/07 11:15 pm
RNY on 01/15/07 with
Rebecca, if you have iTunes, there is a great section called "My Groove" where the staff of iTunes has put together playlists for all different kinds of events. They have some great workout music, pump up mixes, running mixes, weight training mixes. You'll find something on there that will work for your music taste; even if you don't buy any of their music, it'll give you some ideas. Rachel
taylorsmom2315
on 2/6/07 1:32 am - millers creek, NC
TY for the help I do have I-tunes and will look there but I recently purchased  creative zen mp3 player and I use a different download site for it so I will look on I-tunes and then will buy from the other download site.  TY so much Hugs Rebecca
Neecee O.
on 2/6/07 7:13 am - CA
Here are some of my favorites ( I am just as motivated by a sexy song as a fast song!) Butterfly - Crazy Town Beautiful Starnger - Madonna Black - Pearl Jam Leave your hat on - Joe ****er never loved a girl - Aeorsmith Two of a kind - Garth brooks Camaloop - forget who that by Can't you hear me knockin - stones cinnamon girl - neil  young them hippies was right - those darn accordians If I love the song, I rock out!
Maryland
on 2/6/07 8:39 am - Rockville, MD
Get an ipod nano or some similar type of machine.  You can create playlists for exercise, and switch them out if you get bored with one.  I create playlists for exercise of between 1.3 and 2.0 hours long, with different types music for weights, treadmill, and rowing (the tempo is the thing). I find that good soundtracks provide great motivational music.  I have two James Bond playlists, a couple of R&B/rock (Tina Turner, etc.) , several with some latin music.  I even have a Pirates of the Caribbean playlist, with some Gladiator and other soundtracks thrown in to keep the pace going.   You have to pick the tracks that have a good beat, of course.  Just pick whatver turns you on and keeps you going,
*~*Jaci *.
on 2/10/07 6:41 am - Central Valley, CA
Hi Rebecca!  I'm a huge fan of ANYTHING that gets me moving.  I'm loving Bayside, ***** Cat Dolls, Fergie, Daughtry, John Legend... go for it! Jaci

*~*Jaci*~*

The more things the change, the more they're still the same.

Most Active