Puyallup/South Hill Fight to Stay Fit Group

TheMuse
on 2/5/07 6:34 am - Puyallup, WA
Hello All!

I just relocated from sunny AZ and was wondering if there were any groups who got together on somewhat of a regular basis to walk, workout and support one another. I am 4 years post op and still find it nice to be with others who understand this life changing decision, plus it would be nice to get into better shape, stress from the current move away from my family has stretched me out and I need to get into better physical condition. If anyone would be interested in getting together if there isnt already a group I would be happy to organize and maybe plan some fun outings that incorporate fitness! Let me know your thoughts and ideas and I look forward to hearing from you!! I have also included my MySpace link for those of you who have been sucked in like I have been, please say hi if you stop by..

Heather
Neecee O.
on 2/5/07 1:30 pm - CA
Did you look on the washington board for any comers? That might be a place to start!
TheMuse
on 2/5/07 3:25 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hello Neecee, I did post on the WA board as well, but was covering my bases by posting here also, thank you and have a great day! Heather
Most Active