Sunday Workout

~Beautiful Dreamer~
on 1/21/07 10:41 am - Pinellas County, FL
Today was pretty light for me.  I took a friend along today and introduced her to some of the equipment.  We warmed up with 20 minutes (+5 for cool down) on the tredmill.  I was at 3.5 most of the time with a 5 minute increase to 4.0 for a bit of light jogging.  While she stayed at a consistant 3.2 :) Very proud of her.  We talked about what area's she wanted to work on and we consentrated on getting the machines for the legs and one for the arms :)  She did 2 sets of 12reps on most of the machines.  I didnt get much on the strength training but that was alright :)  It was my cardio day anyhow ^.^ She will be going with me every day this up coming week :)

Earl C.
on 1/21/07 11:01 am - Circleville, OH

Good workout B. Just light for me too. 8:10 pm to 9 pm @ work gym Neck work 25 min conditioning circuit mainly abs 10 min Recumbent bike (doesn't seem to hurt my knee so I think I have a replacement cardio exercise) Earl

Neecee O.
on 1/21/07 1:27 pm - CA
Hi guise! Today was on the light side for me, too! No officiall exercise, just walking walking walking at our conference. I've been there for a feww days - got home late tonight. Over the past few days was lots of that, plus: one 30 minute swim session one 40 minute treadmill speed work, with abs and lunges
Earl C.
on 1/22/07 10:05 am - Circleville, OH
She's back! Good job staying consistent on the road Neecee. Earl
Deidre V.
on 1/21/07 7:38 pm - Havelock, NC
It must have been a light day for everyone...I did a 2 mile walk today, rather than 3...Great job everyone! Dede

308 start weight on 7/18/06
258 50 pounds GONE on 9/26/06
208 next goal 100 gone (done on 3/1)
190 dr goal
150 goal weight
135 current

Earl C.
on 1/22/07 10:08 am - Circleville, OH
Good job Dede! Earl
Terri R. R
on 1/22/07 9:11 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
I started my day with 30 minutes of yoga and then headed to the gym.  I did 30 minutes on the cross trainer and worked with the weight machines on my upper body and abs for another 30 minutes.  Then, I got in the pool and did a 60 minute water aerobics class.  I rewarded myself with a 10 minute soak in the hot tub.  :)

File:NASM logo blue.jpg
Certified Personal Trainer

Earl C.
on 1/22/07 10:05 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Terri. Ohhhhh...hot tub.
Most Active