ANYBODY USE THE BEAN OR DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION

Teri R.
on 1/7/07 5:00 pm - Saint Marys, GA

Just wondering if there are any reviews of the Bean out there.  Also, I was recently told that there is some sort of game called Dance Dance Revolution that burns tons of calories.  Can anyone give any reviews on either of these?

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/07 4:53 am
Hi, I have tried DDR but I am more of a "water baby."  We have two mats (the ones with the cushions inside).  It is a lot of fun. The females in our family love it. I am 40, my girls are 16 and 10, my niece is 12, and my sister is 50. It is basically dancing with arrows. There are four modes on the one we have: Training, Workout, Free Play, and Mission.  Workout mode keeps tracks of calories burned.  The others are just for fun.  There are four levels of difficulty: Beginner, Light, Standard (15-25 per song), and Heavy.  If you have not ever played, start on Beginner or Light. My daughter can do 7 songs in an hour. We have 2 mats and my girls can compete against each other.  ~Emmi PS--Some afternoons just for fun we do the Cha Cha Slide just to get energized.
donnafc
on 1/9/07 5:38 am - Lowell, MA
Love DDR- my 16 year old son of all people wanted it for Christmas this year. We had it at a New Years party and with 2 mats went head to head. We have Playstation 2. not sure if it is available on other games. Get a fairly good mat if you plan to use it often. Ours has a padding, the one we borrowed didn't. good luck donna
donna 281/169/143 RYN 9/27/05
Most Active