Exercise Music?

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/06 3:17 am - Wood River, IL
I want some good get up and go music to put on my MP3, give me some
kcfrederick
on 12/28/06 5:08 am - Waldorf, MD
I tend to listen to a lot of techno/dance/house while working out, along with hip-hop and some alternative rock thrown in.  A sampling of Artists from my iPod would include: JayZ Ciarra Usher Gorillas DJ Dangermouse Armen van Buren DJ Tiesto Matchbox 20 Linkin Park The Streets The Killers Scissor Sisters If it makes me want to dance and/or sing along, it's on my iPod and pounding along with me while I workout.
Jess R.
on 1/3/07 9:17 am
One Word TECHNO. I love the stuff when I am really workin out. Really gets me to push myself. or search cardio workout. Techno should help ya, good luck!
Todd
on 1/4/07 6:57 am - Muscle Shoals, AL
i'm really a rock guy, but for cardio, I need some old techno stuff. Like 80s OMD, B52s, Soft Cell... But now I don't really know much about the newer stuff. How about some recommendations? Todd
~*~Rose Y.
on 1/8/07 3:03 pm - Colusa, CA
My tastes are all over the map....here's my partial iPod list: Girls Got Rythm- ACDC Slither- Velvet Revolver Animals- Nickelback Get Ur Freak On- Missy Elliot Start Me Up- Rolling Stones American Girl- Tom Petty Beautiful Day- U2 Closer- Nine Inch Nails The Way You Move- Outkast Let's Go Crazy- Prince Sleep In The Fire- Rage Against The Machine Boys Wanna Be Her- Peaches London Bridges- Fergie Welcome To The Jungle- Guns "N Roses It Takes Two- Rob Base We ARe All Made Of Stars- Moby
                             jnksetgirlygirldgg.gif
                                     256/141/135

meesa
on 1/26/07 11:33 am - Canton, OH

dj steveboy has a couple of podcasts that you can download onto your mp3 player. He mixes high energy music that is very popular with joggers but I find that it really gets me hyped up to "work it out"! He posts 45min.-1hour music mixes about every week or two and you should even be able to download some of his past mixes. Check it out. I think it's awesome! meesa

Most Active