Mondays workout

Earl C.
on 12/18/06 10:11 am - Circleville, OH
Squat day  1:30 pm to 2:45 pm @ power shack 20 min warmup Squat snatch Suspended Squats Suspended Front Squats Suspended Good Mornings Lunges 8:10pm to 9 pm @ work gym walk treadmill 30 min, up to level 6, up to 3.5 mph tri set  1 legged curl Calf Press Sidebends with 45 # plate Earl

It’s better to wear out than to rust out.

Ernurse323
on 12/18/06 11:18 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Good Job !!!!  Maybe I should get a routine going like this.... :-) Dana
Earl C.
on 12/18/06 12:44 pm - Circleville, OH

Thanks Dana. I'm kind of transitioning from a off season power/bodybuilding program to my strength/power program in January. So throwing in some olympic lifting and training heavier. I think most women would get more out of their training if they trained heavier. I know everyone doesn't have access to all the gyms I do or have the time to do it, but splitting the training up into 2 or 3 smaller workouts is the best way to do it. It's the way most world class athletes train. Have a good one. Earl (I read your profile. Sorry about the Grey. I had a ****atoo I had to sell after the divorce. I miss my bird more than the ex sometimes.)

Earl C.
on 12/20/06 1:01 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Neecee! I have the same sleep issues lately. Not sure what's going on. Some of the guys at work said they're experiencing the same thing. Probably holiday stress or lack of sunlight. I know I miss the sun. Have a good day Earl
Most Active