Tuesday & Wednesday

michelle O.
on 12/13/06 2:13 am - Tampa, FL
I have not had much time in front of the computer...Yesterday was a great workout. I did upper body weights: bi, tris and abs Elliptical for 30 mins Glute program  I haven't gotten to the gym yet today...hoping for this evening. My alarm went off and I went off to sleep again! Oh well.  Have a good One! "Shoot for the moon and you'll land among the stars!"
Earl C.
on 12/13/06 10:11 am, edited 12/13/06 10:29 am - Circleville, OH

Good workout Neecee. I was jus****ching a little bit of that Biggest Loser in the gym. That girl that lost 50% of her weight was really something. I can't help thinking some of them had to have had PS for the skin issue. Most the guys had no stomach fat at all. Earl

Maryland
on 12/14/06 12:45 am - Rockville, MD
I agree.  I only saw one guy (the tall one who competed for the $50K) who looked like he had loose skin around the tummy.  Everyone else was soooo tight! What an inspirational show!
Earl C.
on 12/13/06 10:09 am - Circleville, OH

Good workout Michelle. I do that with the alarm all the time. When you work nights and sleep until noon it's easier.

"The will to win is not as important as the will to prepare to win" Woody Hayes

Earl C.
on 12/13/06 10:23 am - Circleville, OH
Let's see..Tuesday...I did nothing...nada...went to see Apocalypto...that's about it. Wednesday workouts - Chest and Delt day 1:30 pm to 2:40 pm @ power shack 20 min warmup Incline DB Press Hammer Incline Press Flat DB Flyes Seated Calf Press superset Hanging leg Raises 8:10 pm to 9 pm @ work gym 10 min warmup (doing some DB Swings now) 1 Arm DB Press 2 Arm DB Front press 1 Arm DB Laterals Rope Pulls to Face DB Curl - just 1 pump set Rope Pushdowns - Just 1 pump set Earl "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." - Coach Darrell Royal
Most Active