SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

michelle O.
on 12/3/06 1:59 am - Tampa, FL
Good afternoon! Today is just a great day...no particular reason but hey I am alive and feeling good so I'll take it. 15 mins arctrainer 15 mins walking @ 3.5 mph upper body weights... **For things to get better you must get better. For things to change you must change.** GO have a great day!
Earl C.
on 12/3/06 10:09 am - Circleville, OH
Glad you're having a great day. Me too. Workouts... 2:15 pm to 3 pm @ power shack Arm day Close Grip Bench superset DB Curls DB French Press superset Hammer Curls Push Downs Superset Concentration Curl 8 pm to 9 pm @ work Main focus was on forearms and grip but this is a play workout for me. Just having fun. This is when you'll find me doing vertical jumps, jumping rope or pushups on a ball. I usually don't even write these down. 30 min  forearm work Pinch Grip Medicine ball toss Light band work for rear delts vertical jumps 30 min walk treadmill, 2.8 mph, level 4, 1.4 miles Earl

"Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will, sooner or later, have to find time for illness." ~~Edward Stanley, Earl of Derby , 1873

Vegas_ T.
on 12/4/06 4:47 am - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/03/03 with
Hey you!!!  I just found this message board...so sorry that my post is for Monday. I jogged 30 mins on the treadmill at a 5.0 pace.  It is tooooo cold to run outside.  Did a little tricep and upper body workout. Hope you are doing well!!!

IMG_4593-1.jpg image by taralynn21475          IMG_8653-1.jpg image by taralynn21475     

michelle O.
on 12/4/06 5:24 am - Tampa, FL
Hello hot stuff! How are ya? I posted new pics on my profile. Great workout! I'm glad to see you here. Post your workouts and keep up the hard work...I know how good you look in person!!!  Jan. 3rd is the big "B" day!  Can not wait. Talk to you soon!
Most Active