Wed. Workout

michelle O.
on 11/29/06 8:38 am - Tampa, FL
I'm back!  I'm fresh in from FL and missing it already. I went down to visit Celeste and had the time of my LIFE! I posted pictures up on my profile if  you would like to check them out. She is so amazing and inspirational...so anyways to the workout!  30 mins ellpitical and lower body weights walking lunges ball squats quads hamstrings and my favortie ABS! Hope you are all well!
Earl C.
on 11/29/06 10:17 am - Circleville, OH
There she is. Welcome back! I'd miss FL too. Good workout Michelle. What's her hubby's name again? He looks familar. Celeste had WLS? No way. Just walking for me today Indian summer in Ohio... 2 pm walked outside 45 min 8 pm @ work walked treadmill 45 min, up to 3.5 mph, up to level 12, 2.31 miles
michelle O.
on 11/30/06 10:03 pm - Tampa, FL
I went back through and posted who is who under the pics...Jen and Lee are professional body builders. Celeste had RNY 4-5 years ago.  Great workout!!!
Earl C.
on 12/1/06 2:21 am - Circleville, OH
Hey Michelle, Bad weather heading you way...duck. I think I got Jen and Celeste mixed up. They could be sisters. I've met Lee years ago at the Arnold show. He's a big tme fitness model. He's in his 40's I believe. Amazing. You're all looking good. Glad you had a good time. Earl
BabyRuth2u
on 11/29/06 10:33 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi welcome back.  Sounds like you had a great time. :) I slacked off last week with the holiday. Only made it to the gym I think last Monday, then just busy busy busy. But I got back to schedule this week and have been to the gym everyday. Tonight I did 30 minutes treadmill, crunches (regular and side obliques), some leg machine exercises, arm weights.  A little lighter than normal. I kind of was dragging a bit and was trying all day to talk myself out of going. LOL But good for my Dh who was dressed and ready to go when I got home. :)   I have tried some running/jogging this week on the treadmill. I cna't go long but I'll do about 30 secs to 1 min. about 6 or 7 times during my treadmill time. Mon and tue I did 2 miles, today I was only up for one! LOL  It still feels weird to run, but I'm doing it. I know it will take a while to do. I may never become a runner, but let me say it sure does work up a sweat! :) I'm so close to ONEderland and Im trying to up some things to get me there. I'm sure at some time in my life I was one hundred and something, but its been so long ago I forget. I do recall being 150 in 7th grade and after that, well all I remember is the 200s and the 300s. So I'm so excited and pumped to get to something with a 1 in it. I feel so inspired by weighing one something that I feel once I get there nothing can stop me and its' all down from there. Who knows where I'll end up! Ok babbled on enough. LOL Have a great night :)
michelle O.
on 11/30/06 10:06 pm - Tampa, FL
You go gril!!  You CAN do it! I've been way to chicken to even attempt jogging on the treadmill. lol. All I can see is me flying off. Your going to make it to oneder land! Great attitude...thats half the battle sometimes!
Becky_M
on 11/30/06 12:41 am - Northwest, GA

I did a 60 minute Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates class.  I think someone gave me their cooties cuz I feel like yuck. Becky

michelle O.
on 11/30/06 10:07 pm - Tampa, FL
Becky get the Vitamin C flowing...hope you feel better soon! I love pilates. Boy what a challenge. Good workout!
Mary M.
on 11/30/06 2:02 am - Neverland, CA

Wednesday's workout:  33 minutes elliptical Lower body weights: I did 4 sets (12, 10, 8, 6 reps in that order, increasing the amount of weight for each set) Quads, Hamstring, Glutes, Calves, Adductors, & Abductors.

*♥´¨)¸.·
;♥¸.·*♥´¨) ¸.♥·*¨)
(¸.♥´ (¸.♥· )
MM~

415/154       
We write our own destiny; we become what we do. ~ Madame Chiang Kai-Shek 

michelle O.
on 11/30/06 10:08 pm - Tampa, FL
Look at you go Mary! Great job! Keep up the hard work!
Most Active