Tuesday's workout

Earl C.
on 11/28/06 1:44 pm - Circleville, OH
Squat day. 3 pm to 5 pm @ power shack 20 min warmup Squat snatch Squat Front Squat lunges good mornings Glute Ham Raises seated calf raises calf press machine I need a nap! Earl
Becky_M
on 11/28/06 10:29 pm - Northwest, GA
7 - 8 minutes on the treadmill, 3.2, no incline 45 minute spin class 60 minute Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates (aka Flow) class. I've only been doing the spin classes for about 5 weeks, but I can already tell how much stronger my legs are getting.  I'm able to get deeper into my squats and lunges - although I haven't tried adding any additional weight yet.   Also, it seems that most of my ab work consists of the lower abs, but the way we are taught to ride to bikes makes you use the tops of your abs and I've been feeling that, too. Becky
Earl C.
on 11/29/06 2:00 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Becky. I don't use any weight on my lunges. I use them after squats to stretch and get a little pump going. Most of my ab work is lower abs now because of the incisional hernia I have. I seem to be able to do anything but crunch type ab work without it hurting, so I concentrate on lower abs. A well known bodybuilder once said if you work your lower abs hard the rest takes care of itself. I get more ab work from doing squats and overhead lifts actually Earl
Earl C.
on 11/29/06 7:27 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Neecee. walking for me today too, just not done yet, so I'll post later. Have a good day Earl
Most Active