AT HOME EXERCISE PLAN NEEDED( NO EQUIPMENT)

Amber O.
on 11/21/06 7:07 am - Jacksonville, AR
I NEED AN AT HOME EXERCISE PLAN..I DO NOT HAVE ANY GYM EQUIPMENT..AND NO WAY TO GET TO THE GYM..IM LOOKING FOR UPPER ARMS..ABS (LOWER & UPPER)...INNER AND OUTTER THIGHS..BACK OF THIGHS...AND BUTT...PLZ HELP...
Anita Jo
on 11/21/06 9:48 am - Elmira, NY
hi there, i do 3 sets of 60 crunches. also i do a leg exercise where i bring it out and back then the other leg. i go to a great website called sparkspeople.com there is wonderful people there and get exercizes. check it out . it is wonderful. you can add people as friends and get points too. hope this helps.Anita

future former fat chick
on 11/21/06 9:56 pm - Baltimore, MD
I am a strong believer in exercise videos.  I have a ton of them that I bought at Goodwill and I love them.  many of them do not require any equipment at all and some of them require hand weights taht I bought at walmart for a few bucks.  It's literally like having a personal trainer at home and you can do any type of exervcise that you like: cardio dance, step aerobics, pilates, boot camp, traditional weights, anything all.  Pick up a few videos on the cheap and try them out.  You may also be able to get them at the library.  Good luck!

Jesus is so good to me;  I couldn't ask for a better friend, protector, leader, savior!

li3Ruch
on 11/22/06 10:27 pm
The BEST exercise videos in the whole world are the "Slim at 6" series.  They really exercise arms, butt, thighs, etc.!!

Beth   
                         ~ 245/160/135 (HW/CW/DW) ~ 

(Highest Weight, Current Weight, Dream Weight)  

I am a healthy BMI now and so I am happy.  I haven't decided yet where my comfort point is for maintaining.  I'm trying to lose more, but I may find out that causes me to have more restrictive daily diet and excercise habits than what I am comfortable with long-term.  It's all about choices!!!

Beam me up Scottie
on 11/23/06 4:40 am
What is your fitness level?  Beginner? medium?  Advanced?  Any advice we give would have to be based on that...... You might consider getting a personal trainer to come to your home for a few sessions to set you up with a program....otherwise go to the library and check out a book on calastetics (sp?).  Pushups, sit ups, leg lifts all require no equipment....just your body.  If youhave cable, the fitness channel has work out programs, and many other channels have work out programs in the morning. Scott
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/06 5:10 pm - Gainesville, FL
hey there :) I use Leslie Sansone videoes, OMG she is sooo wonderful, she has so many videos and they are easy, I use her all the time, and i use my treadmill, i try to do both... hope this helps, u should check her out..            
michelle71
on 11/25/06 1:57 am - Weiser, ID
If you go to the website www.sparkpeople.com and sign up (it's free).  Then there is an exercise part that gives you some options of what you can do and many of them use little or no equipment at all.  On this site you can also track the foods you eat, the calories you burn and so on.  Any questions let me know.  GOOD LUCK!

Most Active