Does anyone here have an AB Lounger?

Ann M.
on 11/19/06 5:57 am - Peoria, AZ
I saw one on HSN today that is the Ultra.  It looked really interesting and the reviews were good on it.  Does anyone here have one and has it helped you?  It's about $150 to purchase it and I don't want to spend the money if it does nothing.  I already use a home gym, bike and treadmill and I thought this would add a little variety to the exercises I do plus help my stomach shrink a bit.  Thanks for any and all answers.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
michelle71
on 11/19/06 6:43 am - Weiser, ID
I am also wondering if this equipment is something that works...I will be interested in reading the other posts.

Lisa G.
on 11/20/06 2:17 am - Des Moines, IA
I have one.....it makes a great place to hang clothes and pile things!  I have learned just as much from my personal trainer about working my abs, that I never found a comfort zone with the lounger.  It just seems too machanical.  To save some money I would suggest getting a physio (sp?) ball and do ab crunches, or roll outs, easy things that work the abs amazingly.  Contact me if you want more info.
Beam me up Scottie
on 11/23/06 4:49 am
save your money, you can get the same work out with a few sit ups  scott
future former fat chick
on 11/23/06 9:29 pm - Baltimore, MD
I don't own it but tried it out at Sports authority.  Didn't feel my abs wrking too much, so I was not impressed.  Get yourself some Pilates Core training videos - they really helped my whittle my middle!  Good luck!

Jesus is so good to me;  I couldn't ask for a better friend, protector, leader, savior!

Most Active