Who has toned up with exercise alone and no PS and is happy with the results?

Tammy F.
on 11/14/06 2:02 am - MO
I have lost 94 pounds since surgery and I am just coureous about this. I will not e able to afford PS and I am not sure that I would want to go through it even if I could. So, how many have done well with exercise alone. I do around 600 crunches a day and some walking and leg toning exercises. I need to get my butt in gear and do more though.
michelle O.
on 11/14/06 9:18 pm - Tampa, FL
Tammy,  Congrats on your weight loss!  I ended up having plastic surgery. However I can tell you that building muscle really helps how your body reshapes itself. You are most likely going to have loose skin after all your loosing almost a whole person off your body. I think with out exercise your skin would just be droopy...Best of Luck to you!
Becky_M
on 11/14/06 10:39 pm - Northwest, GA

Wanda, I’m very pleased with how I look now without plastics. I’ll be 49 years old next month, am the mother of 3, and was morbidly obese for well over 10 years. I do work out a lot and have very good skin so I know that has made a big difference.  I'm a size 8 - 10, medium, and the old man still checks out the toosh!  LOLOL!!! 

Becky

Kristi D.
on 11/15/06 2:14 am - Somewhere, TN
Hello Tammy and congrats on your weight loss. Im not perfect, I only exercise 2-3 times a week. And Im not intense about it. I wish I was, my best friend loves to exercise and shes even a trainer.  She encourages me to do what little exercise I do. As for results, yes Im happy with mine. I have no plan for PS. I just cant do another surgery. LOL hugs, kristi
Maryland
on 11/15/06 5:14 am - Rockville, MD
Some people are lucky and don't need PS, but most of us do.  Exercise really helps tone things up overall.  At the end, tho, you may find things still sag and droop a little too much. 
Tammy F.
on 11/15/06 9:56 am - MO
Thanks for the replies on the congrats! I guess I will just have to see how things end up. I still have about 51 pounds to lose.
Most Active