Tuesday

michelle O.
on 11/13/06 8:58 pm - Tampa, FL
Good Morning Gang!   30 mins interval training on the Arctrainer  Abs on a stabability ball Ran out of time cause getting out of bed was hard this morning...it's foggy and rainy here...  A little inspiration to keep you thinking. Over the years I've been teaching kids about a simple but powerful concept - the ant philosophy. I think everybody should study ants. They have an amazing four-part philosophy, and here is the first part: ants never quit. That's a good philosophy. If they're headed somewhere and you try to stop them; they'll look for another way. They'll climb over, they'll climb under, they'll climb around. They keep looking for another way. What a neat philosophy, to never quit looking for a way to get where you're supposed to go.  ~Jim Rohn
Earl C.
on 11/14/06 10:44 am - Circleville, OH
Good job Michelle. I like that story. Stop making excuses and find a way. I like that. My work out today consisted of 6 hours of moving...that last move. Closing on the house tomorrow hopefully (there was a little mix up with the bank). You haven't worked out until you handle 10 8x 4 foot 1/2 inch rubber gym mats. They have to weigh a good 100 to 200 pounds. Man what an ab workout. My back is just aching right now. But I'm done. Give me another 6 months and I might even be unpacked. Earl
michelle O.
on 11/14/06 9:34 pm - Tampa, FL
Glad to hear your moved! You can have all the time you want to unpack...UGH that is just not fun anyway  you put it. Good work out though!
Becky_M
on 11/14/06 9:53 pm - Northwest, GA
About 10 minutes on the treadmill, 3.2, no incline 45 minute spin class 1 hour yoga/tai chi/pilates class Becky
Earl C.
on 11/15/06 12:34 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Becky. Earl
Most Active