Wed

michelle O.
on 11/8/06 8:13 am - Tampa, FL
I'm looking for the person who drove the truck that ran me over . I skipped the gym this morning since I am exhausted...either a cold coming on or soomething else...tis the season in Ny to get sick... So last night I  for hours.  Hope you all had a great day!!! Kepp up the great work! Michelle
Earl C.
on 11/8/06 10:12 am - Circleville, OH
Sorry you're feeling sick Michelle. Get some rest. Wed workout for me. (in between moving still and work) 12:20 pm to 1:40 pm @ power shack 20 min warm up Incline DB Press Hammer Incline Press Icarian Pec Dek 1 Arm DB Press 2 Arm Front DB Press 1 Arm DB Laterals Upright rows 8 pm @ work gym walk treadmill 40 min, 3 mph, 2 miles, up to level 6 EZ walk Train with a purpose. Earl
mikee
on 11/8/06 11:00 am - Zinfandel, CA
Way to keep it going while moving, last time I moved I went into sit on my ass mode for two months. I will use you as inspiration for my upcoming move. Gotta get the gym set up before the couch goes into the house.
Mikee
Earl C.
on 11/9/06 7:01 am - Circleville, OH
I have everything crammed into a garage right now. I don't think I'll be dug out until Spring.  So many boxes. You don't realize all the little crap we collect over the years. I thought Valerie took most everything. But man, I still have a ton of stuff to move. Mostly it's done. I have 1 big move left to get the gym matts and a couple pieces of equipment. That'll have to wait until next week though. I'm heading to a coaching conference. Lots of throwing icons and olympians... http://www.nationalthrowscoachesassociation.com/
mikee
on 11/8/06 10:56 am, edited 11/8/06 11:01 am - Zinfandel, CA

Hey Michelle:wave: Here is what I have planned as soon as my workout partner is finished with his homework. Rest is as important as workin it, thanks for posting. ABDOMINALS   Bicycle Crunches   Crunch Twists   Cable Crunches   Hanging Leg Raises   Medicine Ball Rotations   Cable Crunches 

Cardio Exercises   Cross-Country Skiing Machine   30 minutes 1.5 miles maybe to some Korn, or Audioslave.

Mikee
Earl C.
on 11/9/06 7:06 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Mike. I'm going to get my hernia fixed before I do any serious ab work. Earl
mikee
on 11/9/06 1:46 pm - Zinfandel, CA
Yeah, I would do the same. Better safe than sorry.
Mikee
Most Active