Tuesday

michelle O.
on 11/6/06 9:02 pm - Tampa, FL
Great workouts my men!  Yup your my men ...let's see that video WOW! I could never imangine doing something like that...I could picture what my back would sound like as it flew out of place and I killed over.  I'll be meeting Lee and Jennifer Apperson later this month when I head down to hang out with Celeste...she is the one that was on the cover of the recent OH magazine....  Ok, down to business I did 15 mins glute work out on the eliptical and 10 mins walking...upper body weights...Tried using a band this am to work my arms for something different.   Have a great day!
mikee
on 11/7/06 6:19 am - Zinfandel, CA
 We are just like a family Good job, I really do love an eliptical! Planned for tonight BICEPS Standing Alternate Dumbbell Curls EZ Curl Bar Curls Standing Barbell TRICEPS Cable Pushdowns Close-Grip Bench Press Triceps Bench FOREARMS Weight Roll-Ups Barbell Wrist Curls Barbell Reverse Wrist CARDIO EXERCISES Bike ride, or Nordictrack Mike
Mikee
Earl C.
on 11/8/06 10:29 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Mike. I just dug my wrist roller out of the garage, threw it in a box and moved it to the new garage. My forearms are pumped. Have a good one buddy. Earl
mikee
on 11/8/06 10:39 am - Zinfandel, CA
I think the forearm part of my workout gets the most cussing:lol: the roll-ups do pump the arms up nice.
Mikee
Earl C.
on 11/8/06 12:33 pm - Circleville, OH
Yep, forearms and calf training...just nothing but pain. Love the pain though.
Earl C.
on 11/8/06 10:26 am - Circleville, OH
Feels good to belong.  (maybe more will join our little group now that we're not segregated in a separate message board.) I know Lee, well not personally but I've read about him for years. He's known for always being in shape for modeling assignments.  Good workout Michelle.  I just did a more moving Tuesday. Just too tired to workout. Sorry if I miss some of these post. I'm not on the internet at the new place yet. Just answering a few from work. Have a good one. Earl
Most Active