Exercise Q&A For OH Magazine

JeremyGentles
on 11/1/06 4:54 am - Johnson City, TN

In addition to the article I have written for the January issue of OH Magazine, I will also be including an Exercise and Fitness Q&A section where I will select two questions to answer from you the members. Whether your curious about exercise as an intervention for non-surgical weight loss or it's place in the pre and post WLS lifestyle, feel free to share what's on your mind. I look forward to reading every question....what are you waiting for, get to posting! POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE Jeremy Gentles, CSCS ObesityHelp Professional

2Rbetterthan1
on 11/6/06 4:19 am - Newnan, GA
Im am one year post op.  How many calories should I be eating If I am running 3 miles/day  and 1 hr weight 2x wk.    Also what is the best way to burn the fat left in my thighs and arms.  Im 5 ft 133 female Thanks Leann
kelly H.
on 11/6/06 5:01 am - Beaverton, MI
I know that cardio is very important in a workout, but what kind of strength training moves should we be doing?  I don't want to build big muscles, but tone and allow the skin to bounce back.  I am 2 months post op RNY and haven't worked out in years.  Are there basic moves we should be doing regardless of height and weight?   Thanks for your input. Kelly H
sammysue78
on 11/8/06 3:20 am - Seattle, WA
Hi--what is the best way (protein intake? lifting?) to maintain my lean body mass while I lose bodyfat?
Most Active