MONDAY!

mikee
on 10/16/06 9:30 am - Zinfandel, CA
They say that when you improve the muscle, that the PS has better results. I bet you are feeling great, you look like you are doing very well, good job!
Mikee
Earl C.
on 10/16/06 2:51 pm - Circleville, OH
That's a good arm workout. Good Job Mike.
mikee
on 10/16/06 2:52 pm - Zinfandel, CA
Thanks, I got it all but the last set of bench dips, I just could not get one more rep.
Mikee
Earl C.
on 10/16/06 2:58 pm - Circleville, OH
Kick A$$! Good job Mike. Let's see my workout today. 12:15 pm to 1:45 pm @ power shack chest and delts 20 min warmup Floor Press Hammer Incline press Icarian Pec Dec 1 Arm DB Press 1 Arm DB Laterals Upright rows 8 pm to 9 pm @ work gym Inverted Rows superset Crunches DB Side Bends Decline Situp Medicine Ball toss against wall walk 30 min 3 mph level 4 Stay strong. Earl
mikee
on 10/16/06 3:14 pm - Zinfandel, CA
Big Daddy is doin the decline situps!!! Those make me yell bad things in the garage. Nice workouts! Really working the abs hard, that is awesome. I swear if I ever win the lotto or find a case of money I am going to build my Hulk Hogan gym (I watched his reality show and he has the mac daddy gym in his house) and then I would by memberships at several gyms and golf courses. Spend my days with 2x2 a days; 2 workouts, and two rounds of golf.
Mikee
Earl C.
on 10/16/06 4:11 pm - Circleville, OH
I'd just buy a World's Gym, put a hot tub and pool out back and apartment upstairs and live there. I watch Hogan. It's pretty good. He's still buff for someone that can hardly walk.
mikee
on 10/17/06 2:59 am - Zinfandel, CA
Yeah baby Yeah! That would be cool. I would kill for Hogans gym. I took some pictures of my garage/gym; I am going to try to post them on my page later tonight.
Mikee
Earl C.
on 10/17/06 10:01 am - Circleville, OH
That's cool. I'd like to see it. I've sold most of my stuff, like the leg ext., leg curl, back row and lat machine. Sold all the big 100 # plates and DB too. Dirt cheap...but still made a profit.   I just rented a new place with a garage so kept the basics so I can do my main training at home when track season starts again next year.
mikee
on 10/17/06 10:08 am - Zinfandel, CA
It is always kind of sad when we sell that stuff; oh well I am sure you will get your workouts in just fine. I need to take some more pics tonight, my software gagged as I was uploading and it erased the card and then crashed; so that was fun.
Mikee
Most Active