MONDAY!

michelle O.
on 10/15/06 11:08 pm - Tampa, FL
EARL you kick butt!  Great work outs over the weekend...sorry to hear the foot was hurting while jogging...  Saturday I actually went to the gym prior to work ...couldn't believe it!  This morning I did 30 mins on the elipticall. I did the glute program   and I did lower body weights. I've become my friends work out buddy so we are going at 6:30 am  surprisingly I can get out of  that early and function...  Hope your well I of course loved your rant and will have to attend a conference at some point.
Earl C.
on 10/16/06 1:24 am - Circleville, OH
Hey Michelle. Something tells me you'd kick my butt at 6:30 am, because I'll be sleeping. That's what those padded aerobic floors are built for...nap time. We have fun at the conference, but learn a little too. You should come. When they do Vegas...I'll definately be there. Earl
michelle O.
on 10/16/06 2:16 am - Tampa, FL
Vegas???I'm there. I looked at the schedule and see it's not listed yet...I'm guessing it's off aways yet. I'll start saving so I can go. I love Vegas. Lots of great shopping.
Earl C.
on 10/16/06 2:54 pm - Circleville, OH
Gezzz! I think I hit on something. I was just kidding about Vegas. But looks like that would be the conference of all conferences. Do they do a Vegas Conference? I'll be in Lexington this month. Columbus In November...maybe. (OSU vs Michigan game that same day) Ok...back to work everyone.
mikee
on 10/16/06 6:28 am - Zinfandel, CA
Vegas? Wow, I would love to go to that one, is it an OH conference?
Mikee
LYnn
on 10/16/06 9:28 am - Upland, CA
Hey I know you! Just found this forum and I am so excited! Take care buddy, Lynnie
mikee
on 10/16/06 12:25 pm - Zinfandel, CA
Welcome!!!!! Good place, lots of enthusiasm, not too many of us here, but we are loud.
Mikee
mikee
on 10/16/06 6:26 am - Zinfandel, CA
Good job! I am posting what I will do tonight so you all are not in bed (Or Earl working), I am going to commit to doing it and if I do not I will let you know on the next days post. I always feel like I am posting after everyone is gone.  You are kickin butt!
Mikee
mikee
on 10/16/06 6:27 am, edited 10/16/06 7:58 am - Zinfandel, CA
Planned for tonight:

BICEPS   Standing Alternate Dumbbell Curls   EZ Curl Bar Curls   Standing Barbell Curls

TRICEPS   Cable Pushdowns   Close-Grip Bench Press   Triceps bench Dips   FOREARMS

Weight Roll-Ups   Barbell Wrist Curls   Barbell Reverse Wrist Curls 

Mikee
michelle O.
on 10/16/06 8:10 am - Tampa, FL
Mikee,  It's still good to see you post! Even if I don't see it till morning. I'm doing fantastic. I am 6 1/2 weeks out from my belt lift! I love it and am working hard now...thinking I want to build some more muscle...GRRR  BABY GRRR  Glad to see our trio back...now we just need to some others involved. Have a good night and um...those arms are going to be killer!
Most Active