Workouts, exercise talk in Lexington?

Frances S.
on 10/15/06 1:07 pm - Zachary, LA
I'm new to a few forms of activity including cycling, elliptical and tennis. Anyone planning to do anything physical in Lexington or wanna talk exercise? Let me know! Frances

A Banded Brain! (read blog)
"Banded for life, switched for good, bypassed by none" (revised, work in progress)

Earl C.
on 10/15/06 1:58 pm - Circleville, OH

Hi Frances, I'll be in the hot tub Thurs - Sat. Come say hi. I'm going to check out the gym in the hotel, but most hotel gyms don't really fit my needs. Earl

Frances S.
on 10/15/06 10:51 pm - Zachary, LA
Eeek, Earl I heard of your exploits on the main board -- something about Pittsburg and loss of memory. Well, I'm working on some writing projects while I'm there, so I guess I should run into you for some "professional" reasons anyway. See ya in the gym/tub. Onward! Frances

A Banded Brain! (read blog)
"Banded for life, switched for good, bypassed by none" (revised, work in progress)

Earl C.
on 10/16/06 1:20 am - Circleville, OH
Hi Frances, See you there. Just don't mix the diet pudding with alcohol. It affects the memory. You know what they say? What happens in Lexington, stays in Lexington. Earl
Frances S.
on 10/16/06 1:56 am - Zachary, LA

WLS Bandster here ... I am the official designated drinker for all you "poor" RNYers who can't hold a grape (or worm, etc.) Whether it's Ab work or diet jello shots under the bar, I'm in for some loss of memory in Lexy. Eat Yo Wheaties! Fran

LYnn
on 10/16/06 9:27 am - Upland, CA
Hey gurlie gurl, Thanks for sending me over to this forum! You ROCK
JeremyGentles
on 10/19/06 2:05 am - Johnson City, TN
I look forward to meeting several of you at the Lexington Event.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Most Active