Walk away the pounds DVD.

MEXICANA
on 10/3/06 5:05 am - Detroit, MI
Has anyone lost any weight with walk away the pounds DVD's Leslie Sansone.  I would just like to be sure that these videos work. I started last week doing the one and 2 mile walk away the pounds videos twice a day.  Does anyone have any input on these videos. Please tell me your opinions.                           Thanks.
Becki_From_WI
on 10/3/06 8:43 am - WI
Walk Off The Weight and Leslie Sansone are responsible for me getting in the shape that I am.  I would have probably never got excited about exercise if I had not started with something so motivational.  I did those DVDs for a year before I started weight training.  I went from 297 to 126 with Walk Off The Weight and Winsor Pilates. Take Care Becki 1-18-05 297/126 5'8"
vfrakes
on 10/4/06 1:37 pm - Bosworth, MO
I also have tried the tapes (vcr). I loved them and was very easy to follow and do. Nothing to it. I just need to get back into it. I had my surgery in December 2005 and haven't started back into it yet. I will though. So, to me, the exercises that they do have their benefits. So keep it up....
RieRie
on 10/4/06 1:45 pm - somewhere, IL
I have been using those her dvds and I love them. Good luck.

Love Marie        My Space          I am a Army mom     

SallyH
on 10/5/06 6:30 am - Erie, PA
I also love the WATP videos. I bought the 5 mile DVD and it is great because each mile is different, and with the DVD you can choose to do any of 3 - 3mile walks. This is perfect for me because I wouldn't be able to do a 65 min work out before work, but I alternate the 3 mile workouts (about 35 min) every morning. It is very motivating for me to start my day by working out. I feel better and make better food choices throughout the day. This workout is also great because you can start by keeping your movements small and your resistance low and increase as you get stronger. It really is what you make of it! -Sally:-) 
MEXICANA
on 10/5/06 10:44 am - Detroit, MI
HI, Thank You all above for replying to my post it is really motivating to know that I am not the only one using these Dvd's for my workouts.  I will continue to use them I like them very much.  I hope to see some results soon.                                             Thanks.
jmjohnston
on 10/25/06 3:21 am - CARDINGTON, OH
Where can one obtain those videos, I just came out of surgery on sept 25, 2006 and need to really get serious about the walking,,,any ideas,,,,,
Most Active