OH Hawaii Cruise - Are u Going - I Need A Roomie !!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 12:54 pm - NJ
Hi Kids: I need a roommate for the OH Hawaii Cruise and many of the cabins on this ship fit 3 to 4 really well (I researched it all) and this makes BIG savings for all of us in the room - the cruise is now at $699.00 per person, based on double occupancy.  If the travel booker through OH can match that, then we'll do it with him, if he can, we can do it via online and I have researched the sites were you get the best deals...  The only downside is that we may not get a drink at their ****tail party, yet the price they are charging is 899.00.   I spoke to Monica and maybe I can work it out with Dan where we pay the 699.00 under 60 days before departure rate and get the OH party or do it where we get our drnks from the bar next door and join the party, Monica will never tell us we can't.  There isn't much difference except BIG savings after doing research, like I already did...   So if you want to go, with 3 in the room it will be about $532.00 plus tax and fees or with 4 it is about $474.00 plus tax and fees.  If you have an airline miles program, get your flight on your miles, if you have enough...  But, do a search on www.sidestep.com to get the best fares to Honolulu. The cruise is November 6 to 13th.  The itinerary is actually better than most other ships and the ship is brand new.  So please send me an e-mail NOW and let me know if you DO WANT TO GO - Serious Takers Only Please! This will be great fun and what better than to save more money for the same trip... Please e-mail me now Marine Jourdan [email protected]
Most Active