Why I'm a FIRM believer

celinejen
on 9/18/06 6:55 am - Kirkland, WA
The last 6 or 7 weeks, I had been doing Leslie Sanson's 3 mile walk. I'm the kinda person who gets very tired of doing the same workout over and over again, I needed change. I went back to doing the FIRM workout this morning, and what a difference, I was sweating and I just felt overall better. It's not that I didn't like the other DVD. I just needed to up the intensity in my work-out.
sizling
on 9/21/06 12:06 am - San Diego, CA

I love my firm workouts too! I haven't done them since surgery until last night and wow I feel it today. I am one month out from surgery as of today and I need to do more than just the treadmill at the gym. I used to ride my bike to and from work but the uphill I was told was still a no no at my stage. I hope my surgeon releases me to uphill again soon.

csmurphy67
on 9/28/06 12:20 pm - Moline, IL
I recently purchased the TransFirmer system, and WOW what a workout.  I can't quite get through the entire workout, but it is a very good workout, and I have heard lots of good things about it.  I also purchased the Biggest Loser workout, and today I did the Low Intesity Cardio, and the Strength/Sculpt also...I was sweating pretty good by the time I was done, and I already feel it in my muscles (a GOOD feeling) I am almost 4 years out from surgery, had a TT and BL in May of this year, and feel so much better.  I am on the losing side again (as I would LOVE to lose another 25 pounds to be to my personal goal weight)...
Most Active