Bariatric Exercise DVD

keezymama
on 9/18/06 8:11 am - NY
a while ago I saw somewhere on the web (and thought I had bookmaked it) an Exercise DVD designed for Bariatric Patients.  Phase I (of III) was working with exercise bands in the seated positionsand was listed for Bariatric patients pre-op and imediately post-op.  Went to find it today to order it (if I remeber right it was about $16) and couldn't find it  Does any body have suggests as to were to find it, or of something else similar? Keezymama Finger Lakes of NY
slowgal
on 9/18/06 11:21 am

does 'weigh to win' sound familiar? if so, emaill me and I'll send you a link to a site that sells it... Good Luck!

keezymama
on 9/19/06 8:31 am - NY
Thanks to the people that helped me find the Weigh2Win video. I ordered it today Harriet Haynes Finger Lakes Region NY
JeremyGentles
on 9/19/06 12:41 am - Johnson City, TN
The Weigh2Win video is probably what you are looking for. I know Seth Margolies, the producer of the video; he is an amazing guy.  Click here to see how to get the video.  Jeremy Gentles, CSCS ObesityHelp Professional
Debjynx
on 9/25/06 10:17 pm - MN
I just ordered it.  I watched it this weekend and it looks pretty good.  I'm planning on doing it today, I'll let you know how it is.
Most Active