The Biggest Loser Workout

Blessed B
on 9/16/06 12:23 am
I was doing the FIRM workout and man oh man it was just too hard on my poor knees! I ended up buying the Biggest Loser workout and I tell you what~~It's awesome! It has a 6 week program that is built into it with 4 sets of workouts on it. I've done the workout twice and I love it~especially the weight routine (you can feel it working but it's not so overbearing that it hurts or you can't keep up with it) Anyways, I thought I would share this with you..I'm really picky about my workouts and it's hard for me at leat to find something that I like and will stick to.  Good luck!

Taking one day at a time.

sdebois
on 9/21/06 12:36 am - Tooele, UT
Where did you get the video?  Sarah
Blessed B
on 9/26/06 12:47 am
Hi Sarah~ I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond..at all places??!!  I'm sure you can get it at Borders or Hastings if you have it..or even order it online.

Brenlud
on 9/25/06 10:57 pm, edited 9/25/06 11:00 pm - Niagara Falls, NY
I bought it from Borders book store sometime in January. I did not open it till after I met with the Docotrs staff and was told I had to do some kind of exercise daily. Well, I'll say this, I was 278lbs trying to do it and only lasted 15 minutes and colapsed on the couch crying. I will insert it again I think once I'm down to maybe 240lbs. I will meet with my Dr. next week 10/5 in should get scheduled for surgery. I'm now at 262lbs from doing the South Beach diet. But, I will agree it's a great workout and very inspirational! I cried listening to the two of them talk about their journeys through the program. I forgot to say I began with the Dr.'s staff on July 31st.
Blessed B
on 9/26/06 12:45 am
I'm sorry to hear that you had a tough time with the workout! 15 minutes is better than no minutes at all. Maybe try and do maybe 10 minutes at a time or whatever you're comfortable with doing and then just add on the minutes from that?? I wouldn't push yourself too hard and get frustrated or hurt. Good luck with your scheduling for surgery!! It saved my life and hope it will do the same for you! Take care and keep me posted on how it goes for you!

Lizeth S.
on 9/26/06 11:32 am - Maywood, CA
Yes do 10 mins at a time and take a break. It still counts. I cant wait until the doctor gives me the ok to do exercise "Power 90" here I come. Oh please refer to my quote in my signature.

"You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through."  

celinejen
on 9/28/06 8:11 am - Kirkland, WA
I got it yesterday, I like doing a variety of different work-outs, I get really bored easily. It was alot harder than I thought. I liked it because there was someone in the group always modifying the excersizes. I'm doing the 6 week training.
csmurphy67
on 9/28/06 12:24 pm - Moline, IL
I purchased the video earlier this year, and just got it out again myself.  I purchased the TransFirmer products also, and yes that is a very challenging workout.  I am trying the Biggest Loser video for the 6 weeks,then am going to alternate with the TransFirmer program.  I am very excited about getting into a exercise routine again, I feel so good when I am done....I am almost 4 years out from open RNY, and am 4 months out from TT and BL....would love to lose about 25 more pounds....I wish by the end of the year.
Most Active