HELP!! i am fighting to get back on track

lexi79
on 9/14/06 3:40 pm - houston, TX
I am looking to get back on track since i have gained 50 lbs in the past year  and i just need the extra support. i had my lap rny in 2003 which i started out at 350 and ended up dropping down to 210. it seems like in the past year i have gained back 50lbs and i didnt go through the surgery just to abuse my tool so i am fighting to get back on track. i used to be able and go to the gym and stay for hours working out but now when i go i can only last a hour if that. these 50lbs feel like i am back at 350 and i hate it but it is hard to get the additional motivation from my friends and family so i am looking for the help here where people can understand where i am coming from.  need to find a angel to just check in with daily to give me the push. lexi
Becky_M
on 9/15/06 5:47 am - Northwest, GA
Lexi, come on over to the Grads board.  We have a daily post where we post what we ate and what our exercise was like for the day.  I made a commentment to be truthful and faithful to post to it everyday, even the bad days, and it makes me think twice about my behaviour because I don't want to have to write down my boo boos!  It has helped me a lot. Becky
lexi79
on 9/16/06 6:33 am - houston, TX
where do i find this grads board??
Becky_M
on 9/16/06 11:49 pm - Northwest, GA
I'm sorry... I should have put the link in the first post! http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/wls_grads/posts.html Becky
Cruise Director Julie
on 9/16/06 9:10 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Lexi; Do you have a support group? There's lots of great ones in the Houston area. Also, please come check us out on the Texas Message Board. It's one of the most active state boards and a great source of support for many of us. There's a daily WLS Express that is a virtual train to keep everyone on track. Here's a link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/TX Your tool still works, so go back to basics. Refocus on protein firs****er, exercise and vitamins. If you've started drinking with meals, stop. Go back to all the things you did as an early post-op and you can lose this weight.
Blessings, Jennifer 
253 / 140 (below goal)
If I were lying, wouldn't my pants be on fire?!?
Most Active