Friday's workout

Earl C.
on 8/25/06 11:38 am - Circleville, OH
10:30 am walk 30 minutes outside 11:40 am to 12:45 pm @ Power Shack Gym 10 min warm up, walking, Abs, stretch Hammer Decline Close Grip Press superset with DB Curl DB French Press superset with Hammer Curls Pushdowns superset with 1 Arm Cable Curl Concentration Curl Superset with Bench Dips Good Pump

Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer. – Percy Cerutty Earl

Donnamarie
on 8/26/06 12:44 pm, edited 8/26/06 12:47 pm - NY
Hi Earl Sorry I'm late here.  I am not used to posting here yet.  I have to remember to navigate here AND the plastic surgery boards.  I'm obsessive!!!! No, really? Anyhow, last night 50 minutes elliptical 60 minutes Group Power class. I was on a wicked plateau for 3 months or more.  I upped my weight training to add one extra day, and added perhaps 10 minutes more to my elliptical plus the rowing machine.  Broke the plateau, down 6 pounds!!!! Yay me. Hope you are having a great night. Donna
Earl C.
on 8/26/06 4:04 pm - Circleville, OH
Alright Donna. Congrates on breaking the plateau! I've been on one for 2 years. Sometimes I think just staying consistant and pounding it out everyday can do amazing things. Earl
Most Active