Does it ever feel like something is eating at your bones?

Kathleen T.
on 9/18/09 10:40 am
Reading you'll post in bring me back to reality  It has been along time I have been in so much pain.  I feel as though I'm back where I was 22 years ago.  I hurt like crazy,hate for HB to hold me the skin does hurt, body feel as though I have the flu.  There's no trigger point that does not hurt.  Ive been using my heating blanket for years(I can't count how many blankets I have owned), summer or winter.  No heavy anything on my body. I over did it this week and have trigger a major crises I haven't felt this way in years yearssss.Ever bone and muscles in my body is hurting, elbow everything. I've just got out of a heated tub and probably will he taking lots of showers.
"A Man's heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. 
Proverb 16:9
May not be where I want to be but I glad to be where I'm at.
Working at getting the rest of the way.

12/10/2012 I'll be having LBL, BL/BA, thigh & arm lift, eyelid
Body by Dr. Sauceda    booked to 12/9--12/22
MKPstamps
on 9/21/09 7:17 am - HOT SoCal, CA
What GREAT description for such YECH pain. I sometimes feel as if even my eyelashes hurt. At night, my husband has to get me out of my recliner (I also have bad knees), most of the time. Today is one of those everything-hurts days, even with pain meds. I just keep repeating, "This too shall pass." I am just ready for it to go away for awhile.
francesn
on 10/12/09 1:47 am, edited 10/12/09 1:47 am
i know what you mean but the doctors are very  sure with the fact that fibro> is not in the bones they tell me that it is in the muslces I've had it since i was 10 I'm 31 now. and  i have a desmoid tumor in my abdomen  most doctors seem to think it came from my fibro (a muscle that stayed inflamed and never got better) weird ha. i have the same problem when it comes to meds. i get sick or to drowsy so i cant take them having four kids and all who has time to fall asleep in the middle of the day. i just have learned to deal 21 years is along time so i can cope most days others i just go to the doctors they give me a phenergrin shoot works okay for a day or two not much more i can do.
Most Active
Recent Topics