What are some of the hardest things for you to deal with

jerrymaki
on 6/12/09 12:19 pm - goodyear, AZ
HArd to deal with?  Definately the guilt of not being able to provide for my family, or being a good father and husband.  The anger that I feel towards people that were closest to me but don't believe me. people that think that I am a whimp or just plane lazy.   The bad days when i have to go out and people think that i am on drugs when its only motrin but knowing if i took something stronger i would be more normal.  I have two boys 3.5 and 6 and they end up watching tv all day because that is the only time they are not fighting or getting themselves hurt.  Thanks for letting me vent, I never get to do this with people that understand
Mrs. Scarlet
on 6/13/09 12:14 pm - KS
 This fibromyalgia issue is for the birds!  And you are right about people not understanding....and that sucks too..lol.  I have been having flareups since surgery...which as you guessed it..is for the birds!   I feel SO much better because I have lot's more energy and the weight bearing pain I had before is virtually gone...but the fibro pain never really goes away.  My 5 year old asks me all the time if we can go for a walk, and sadly, even though I'm 80 pounds less...we don't go very often.
Most Active
Recent Topics