Third Day of Fall ! What R Ur Plans n Accountability?

EnjoynLife
on 9/24/24 5:16 am, edited 9/24/24 7:00 am

• It?s getting cool in the mornings! Cozying up with flavored coffee lattes and too many bites of tempting pastry .

Despite my best efforts at ? feasting my way through Manhattan ? I can SEE this new accountability is bearing results .

Yesterday I walked ( and gathered ) from 42 street to 59th then subwayed home only to walk two plus miles in Riverside Park.

Central Park, realistically is only an option if I either am willing to drag a wheeled bag behind me or stop stuffing my face temporarily.

Yesterday snack - Basa in zucchini sauce, pint vegetable soup- dinner - Rotisserie chicken breast w Asian sauces.

Midnite snack 1/2 a cro-nut ( gosh they?re fatty ! ) tea

B - Yemeni coffee latte , 1/2 Pret lentil- falafel sandwich and a cup of lemon chicken soup w fresh herbs. L and D tbd .

plans - a little gardening ( finishing up some containers and planting bulbs) then the grant seeking postponed yesterday. Hopefully also starting to file documents in my new rolling file cabinet and tidying .

Turns out I?m still coughing up green stuff a week and a half after the flu shot n Covid booster . Low energy still too.