Photo Friday Accountability

EnjoynLife
on 9/20/24 8:00 am, edited 9/20/24 8:08 am

Good Morning!

I had to unpack three cartloads of plants this morning and get dressed and subway to Housing Court by ten so I?m just posting now.

Yesterday?s food went off plan due to unforeseen UN General Assembly caused hours long traffic jams etc .

Honestly I didn?t properly remember an appointment either ? almost started hiking most of Central Park ( from 59 th street the Southern end ) to see the small botanical garden on the Upper East side and then get home ?. Would?ve been almost six miles I think.

Makes me happy that I?m well enough to do these things ! Food wise had a good day if off plan - brunch - green soup ( Yecch ! ) from Pret ( like a warmed up kale smoothie lol) half a ciabatta roll w ham n Gruyère cheese - D- bites of chicken w broccoli in car, snack crystallized ginger, half lemon tart w tea when I finally reached home and unpacked the car ( around 10:30 pm ) exhausted like pretty much every day grrr .Estimate 3.5 miles walking same as yesterday ( watch wasn?t charged)

Today - Yemeni coffee latte, fresh squeezed OJ ( what a difference! , bit of Chicken Parm. L, D tbd.

Grant seeking today - NOT my favorite activity but necessary.

Please feel free to reply with your own photos - I?m very much looking forward to getting to know Y'all!