Dr. Jay Roberts

pinkjrae
on 6/5/17 11:02 am
DS on 06/20/17

Has anyone had DS with Dr. Roberts with Ultimate Bariatrics? What was your experience?

pinkjrae
on 6/5/17 11:05 am
DS on 06/20/17

This is in Fort Worth, Texas....

PattyL
on 6/5/17 11:12 am

There is one experienced doc in the DFW area, Ayoola in Denton. Never heard of Jay Roberts doing the DS. Even his own bio doesn't say he does the DS http://ultimatebariatrics.com/team/dr-jay-roberts/

I would ask a LOT of questions. Does he do the real DS or a look alike surgery? How many has he done? Mortality rate, etc.

Or better yet, just go to Ayoola.

pinkjrae
on 6/5/17 4:33 pm
DS on 06/20/17

I have a consult with Ayoola tomorrow and a surgery date with Roberts. He does do DS and learned from Ayoola. He does a true DS. I just wanted to talk to someone who has had a DS with Roberts. I also have an appointment with Roberts to ask all of the questions I didn't know to ask in the consult.

Valerie G.
on 6/11/17 2:14 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

I've not heard of this surgeon doing DS either, but glad to see another taking steps to learn it. Two questions you want to ask is how many he's done, and will Dr. Ayoola be assisting (teaching surgeons often assist for several before they set them free). Then, you guage your own comfort level with his level of experience.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

pinkjrae
on 6/11/17 8:02 pm
DS on 06/20/17

He has done 19 DS's. That is not enough to not make me feel like an experiment. I am now a patient of Dr. Ayoola. Their office has submitted insurance, so we wait....