Vitamin D and A injections

gossimer1969
on 3/4/17 7:39 pm

Does anyone know someone who gives Vitamin D shots in the Great Lakes States (Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio or Wisconsin)? I'd also consider the Atlanta area. I have not had any luck finding anyone.

I also was given a prescription for Aquasol A, but I can never catch it when it isn't on backorder. I was hoping maybe a physician might actually have it in stock.

Any referrals would greatly be appreciated.

Colleen

Beam me up Scottie
on 3/4/17 9:33 pm
I'm sorry I can't help. Are you not able to suppliment orally?

PattyL
on 3/5/17 8:51 am

I know Keshishian in CA does them.

Or here's another path you can try. Many Naturopaths do them working with a compounding pharmacy. Sounds a bit like new age medicine but vites are vites. And I bet it's less expensive to go this route too. I also bet once you get the dosage down and know what you need, you could probably do it yourself!

Most docs get about 20 hours of instructions on vitamins and supplements. So their knowledge is lacking when it comes to dealing with real issues. I believe there are some people who get them from endocrinologists too.

airbender
on 3/5/17 1:27 pm
On March 5, 2017 at 3:39 AM Pacific Time, gossimer1969 wrote:

Does anyone know someone who gives Vitamin D shots in the Great Lakes States (Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio or Wisconsin)? I'd also consider the Atlanta area. I have not had any luck finding anyone.

I also was given a prescription for Aquasol A, but I can never catch it when it isn't on backorder. I was hoping maybe a physician might actually have it in stock.

Any referrals would greatly be appreciated.

Colleen

you don't need to travel for vit d or a injections. Ask your dr to RX your injections to a local compounding pharmacy, some will even ship the injection for you. you can search for compounding pharmacies. I have been receiving vit d injections for years, typical starting doseage is 600K IU. good luck

If you have a specific question for me, PM me or I will not see it, as I don't check responses on the forums and don't have anything forwarded to my email.