***Friday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

MajorMom
on 11/11/16 2:45 pm - VA

Happy Veterans Day to my fellow veterans.  Hooah!

Hi guys,

BITES: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - 2 protein coffees (60g), bullet proof with coconut oil
S - regular coffees
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - peanuts
L - leftover Chinese food
S - popcorn
S - part of a Wendy's taco salad (thank you, Wendy's, for the Veterans Day discount)
D - chef salad
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
iron: stopped
evening batch: started
heme iron: pending

EXERCITES:
none

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Beam me up Scottie
on 11/11/16 2:48 pm
B: 3 eggs and cheese
S: Banana
S: Protein bar
S: Lots and lots of almonds
L: Broccoli (I was in a meeting where I had to speak a lot, so I didn't have much time to eat).
S: Low carb tortilla.
Dinner: NOT SURE YET!!! I need something easy...I really don't want to cook. I have some premade micro hamburgers...which are ok...but I may just bite the bullet and cook something.

I'll need to eat at least 1 more protein bar and I plan to have some Cottage cheese with some Chia pudding I made yesterday.

On that note, I am good with my vits. I do need to get some magensium oxide. All the fiber I've been eating (protein bars, chia seeds, etc)....have had an effect. I don't know why people think DSEers poop their pants. If you eat enough fiber- the opposite is true!!!!

Scott
MajorMom
on 11/11/16 2:51 pm - VA

We have such crazy digestive systems. I had everything figured out and things were running smoothly until Vitalady lost her supplier for calcium citrate. {sigh}

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Beam me up Scottie
on 11/11/16 6:21 pm
I never used her Calcium. I always bought mine through Walmart.

Do you know why the Vitamin A's have gotten "bigger"?
MajorMom
on 11/11/16 7:25 pm - VA

I'm sorry, I don't know. I only take 1 vitamin A every couple of months and haven't had to replace them. Her supplier for vit A was always BioTechPharma, maybe something changed.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Beam me up Scottie
on 11/11/16 7:28 pm
Wow! I take 4 a day (100k)...so I go through a bottle every few weeks. I can't imagine taking 1 every couple of months!

Scott
* Nicole *
on 11/12/16 5:07 am

Wow I feel like a cow next to what yall eat, lol.

B: yogurt with a bit of granola

S: 2 individual bags sea salt potato chips, gummy fruit snacks

L: 6 pieces fried cod, large chicken salad, with various types of greens veggies and fried onions for crunch. Balsamic and oil for dressing.

S/D: i went to carrabas, lol. Bruscetta, couple small pieces fresh bread with oil and spices, cup of sausage soup, and 3 slices Margarite pizza (its thin crust 3 slices is easy) with balsamic drizzle.

S: Dill pickle kale chips 

All vites in

Fluids: 32oz watered down lemonade most are just too sweet(over the course of 9 hours), 12 oz soda (lemonberry acai). And about 6oz straigh****er.

Now before anything is said, Im not dehydrated, I just can not drink much. I have a salt wasting condition, and too much water intake or fluid intake can flush my body. Yes hyponatremia, but a bit different since its tied to a congenital issue. Most have to worry about high sodium low potassium. I have to worry about just the opposite and its actually far more deadly. And I can actually become dehydrated from drinking to much.

Exercise: well have multiple flights of stairs at work and large towers to climb. Horses at home so general barn work daily. 45 min yoga.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Beam me up Scottie
on 11/12/16 6:13 am
Don't feel like a cow. I usually eat that much. But I came back to this board to fight a 20lb creep. I lost that in a few weeks...and now I just want to get back in shape and be "cut" again. Hence the reason for so many protein bars, and low carb foods. My friend is a semi-pro body builder...i just can't eat the way they eat.....8 meals a day of the same food (chicken, yam, broccoli....BLAH). So i'm keeping my eating REALLY clean...compared to what I usually would eat.

(For dinner I actually had a large Wendy's chili, a Large BBQ chicken salad with Extra BBQ ranch dressing, a cheese and cracker tray, and some almonds).

* Nicole *
on 11/14/16 10:50 am

Lol, Really I dont feel like one, just I do eat alot at times. Stupid thing is Im actually at my lowest weight ever 11 years later. But more because I have been loosing my appitite for the last 4 years, cause of my adrenals going to **** So I have some days I force myself to stuff my face. And most processed foods are no longer appetizing, so most all my eating is clean, fresh stuff. With minor exceptions if I need a sodium boost (i litterally have to take in about 5,000 mg of sodium a day to stay "ok" and be warey of my potassium intake).

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

NoreenRT
on 11/12/16 5:21 am - Warner Robins, GA

Thanks for keeping us safe Gina. I can't imagine anything braver than serving our country. 

Decaf protein coffee
Cheese sticks
Turkey bacon
Leftover Chicken tenders
Chips
Carrots
2 cookies
Decaf protein coffee
Greek yogurt
Mini Twix
Eggplant parmigiana made w/ meat sauce
Tossed salad
Peanuts
Handful of Cheez-Its
Decaf protein coffee
Vites: missed a calcium batch, all else in
Fluids: 80 oz.
I

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)