Need a recommendation for no sugar or sweetner protein powder

DollyGirl3
on 9/26/16 8:11 pm

Hello community,

I am a newbie, at just over 7 weeks out. I am really struggling to tolerate several protein isolate shakes. I got a vegan one with only stevia as sweetener, the best I could find at GNC... but I cannot tolerate it....

Any suggestions for absolutely non sweetened protein powder....

I am struggling to consume 40g of protein per day let alone the required 80-100g...

Please help. Thanks

MajorMom
on 9/27/16 2:01 am - VA

You might go online to find Syntrax Medical, it's unflavored and unsweetened. It's supposed to be one of the better "unflavored" products and it dissolves well in liquids.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 9/27/16 8:03 pm

I hate all the protein drinks and bars but I did find 2 options that work for me. One is protein pill sold by the Vitamin shoppe called HumaPro. I take 5 pills for the equivalent of 25 grams. They have no taste and it costs about $45 per jar for a 2 to 3 month supply. My doctor also recommended a product called remuscle. They have several products but the vanilla smoothie is a powder pack you mix with a few ounces of water to create a pudding mix. It actually tastes good, and has 20g of protein. It also is supposed to help add muscle for aging people like me who have little muscle left.