Chia seed pudding!!!!!!!!!! And jicama rolls.

Beam me up Scottie
on 9/22/16 7:24 pm
I've done vanilla and chocolate. I prefer it a bit looser so I've added more almond milk to the original recipe. Even though I like chocolate better, I find that the vanilla is more versatile.

I have not really played with it other than adding fruits to the pudding when I'm about to eat it. I've added orange slices to the chocolate and banana and peaches (not at the same time) to the vanilla. I'm not really a blending type of guy.....and I'm trying to reduce my carb intake-hence the pudding.

I do generally tend to eat a lot of this during the days that I make it, up to 2 cups.....or a bit more.

I've been really experimenting with low carb foods. It's been a long LONG time since I really low carbed, but I was tired of this 20 lb bounce back and figured it was time for it to go. So I've been trying out cauliflower pizza, low carb quesadillas, and BBQ Coke chicken. The Cauliflower pizza is not bad....LOVE LOVE LOVE low carb quesadillas and I keep a huge tub of BBQ Coke chicken to snack on in the fridge.

Next up.......flax seed pancakes!
Crazeru
on 9/22/16 9:29 pm

Have you tried Brok's pizza?  The crust is cheese and eggs.  Ends up being mostly protein, generally only add olives or something green if I have anything. 

I do a lot of cheese & salami or other deli meat.  I make my sandwiches with 3 different cheese on both sides with meat in the center.  No bread no carbs.  Some Miracle Whip between the cheese slices.  I can only eat 1/2 at a time.  30 g of protein per 1/2.

Keep up the low carb'ing you'll get those 20lbs off pretty quick.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda