WLS journey on YouTube

sarasar7
on 6/6/16 1:29 pm

hi Amanda gujess what the doctors office called and they have a canceled appointment Monday. So im taking it\.    I cant believe im having it done so soon. So much to do don't know where to start first. I still want us to keep track with each other. Now Im nervous, Sara

mandachelle
on 6/6/16 6:54 pm

Oh wow that was fast. Don't be nervous, girl! You're going to do great!! Take a deep breath and dive into getting stuff ready ? I'm so excited for you! We'll definitely have to keep in touch and update each other on our progress!

sarasar7
on 6/6/16 4:45 pm

iamanda its sara I am going to hve my surgery Monday there was a canceled surgery so I get it

polkadotpjs
on 6/7/16 11:49 am

Hey Amanda!

Jus****ched your video and it almost brought me to tears. You seem like such a nice person! I started following you because I want to continue seeing all that positivity. I am a brand new member (just looking for answers really... haven't even talked to my GP about surgery as an option yet). I am 27 and just scared bleepless. I don't even know what my provincial insurance pays for (yes, Canadian). 

I would consider documenting my journey on YouTube... but my job would frown upon that. The best I can do is stay anonymous on here with blog posts. lol, once I figure out how to do that!

Take care! You seem like an excellent role model! Thank you for sharing your journey!

mandachelle
on 6/7/16 7:58 pm

Aww you are so sweet!! Thank you so much for your kind words! When I first started looking into surgery I watched sooooo many videos and learned a lot from them! I never thought I'd be somebody who would document on YouTube but I figured, what the heck! Haha we'll see how it goes! It took me three times to fully commit to this whole surgery deal so I completely understand being scared bleepless ? It's such a huge decision and change! These forums have been extremely helpful as well!