need help with vitamins asap

chevtow41
on 2/19/16 5:46 pm
DS on 11/11/14

I can't even see her posts anymore, wondering if she blocked me? I was just trying to help her, heck maybe even save her life :(  scares me when people are so blinded by having it easy that they won't listen. Thanks for the back up ð?'?

PattyL
on 2/19/16 9:10 pm

Either she doesn't understand or her doc gave her bad advice.  But you told her what she needed to hear.  Nothing you can do about her not wanting to hear it!

Sigh!  Now here's another one who will come back in a year or so wondering why she is ill...

alishak
on 2/19/16 5:32 pm

Thanks i will. This is stressing me out bigtime.

PattyL
on 2/19/16 9:07 pm, edited 2/19/16 1:13 pm

Don't stress about this!  The DS is performance over time.  You will learn as you go!  None of us are/were perfect.  No one here has never missed a dose of vites.

Read all the vitalady info and google away.  Learn!

catwoman7
on 2/20/16 6:27 am
RNY on 06/03/15

OP -

Upcal D can be ordered online.  I get it through amazon.com

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/16 9:02 am

I also go lighter than most on the vitamins, and my blood work is close to perfect 15 months later.

My nutritionists official guidance had flintstone vitamins on the list but she acknowledged they were not the best option. I use Centrum complete twice a day. I also take 2 iron pills, 1 vit A, D, E in the basic amounts.

I also mix fruit, yogurt and half a scope of protein powder in the blender a few times a week.

It's important to keep in mind everyone's needs will vary, and nothing is urgent. Take your doctors advice and have the follow up labs in a few months, then adjust as needed.

Regarding the original question, I buy the vitamins noted above at Costco, and average about 20 per month, although it's more like 50 one month, then zero the next.

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/16 9:09 am

Also, forgot to mention 2 Calcium Citrate (630 mg), once a day.

alishak
on 2/20/16 9:50 am

Thank u all so much!  Yea... i just have anxiety and so everything is just stressful right now. I know ill be ok once i get it over with. My grandma was saying to try costco too. Its too bad there isnt like a general guidline that all drs. Are familar with. Just to start us with and then adjust from there. Hopefully someday.