Hair loss...where do you get a wig f needed lady DSers?

Cassandra2015
on 1/14/16 6:17 pm
DS on 01/21/16

been readng about hair loss

already have female pattern hair loss and very thin hair.

reading that some fmyou used wigs or partial wigs

any recommendations on places to get these? 

harrietvane
on 1/15/16 3:34 am
DS on 02/09/16

Hi Cassandra. I haven't had my surgery yet, but as someone with hair loss, I go to Transitions Hair. I'm not sure where you are, but they have offices worldwide. People don't know - even very close friends - until I tell them, which is the sign of great work. I have a small hairpiece that I clip on each day that covers the thinning hair at my crown. Happy to talk more in private messages if you want to find out more.

http://transitionshairlosscenters.com/womens-hair-loss-solutions/wigs-women/

K P.
on 1/15/16 8:43 am
DS on 07/08/14

You will likely notice hair loss about three months after your surgery. I have thin hair - but a lot of it apparently. I also lost hair after I had my gallbladder out a year after my DS. I didn't need a wig or anything, sure it was noticeable to me because I saw the hair coming out, but no one else seemed to notice. The good news is that it did grow back, and because of all the supplements I think it's better than ever. Basically I would advise you don't fret. I know some people take biotin but for me that wasn't necessary. 

HW 284; SW 270; CW 152; Revised GW 140-160  

Valerie G.
on 1/16/16 11:07 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I have known oodles of post ops and only two needed a wig. look uo telogen effluvium to learn what to expect between months 3 and6. it has nothing to do with food ot nutrients

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes