Sex After DS.

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 1/14/16 4:13 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

This is a very interesting question.  Could you please let us know how it goes after surgery?  Thanks!  

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Mary Gee
on 1/14/16 10:58 pm, edited 1/14/16 4:34 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

I used to think of myself as a swinging 60s chick - now I picture myself as an old hag with bat wings, bat thighs, a sagging stomach, and boobs that hang down to my knees.  My boyfriend understood, but he passed in September - and I can't imagine getting in bed with another man. So post-op sex isn't an issue for me, because I'll never be able to afford plastic surgery -- unless I start a Go-Fund Me page.  Or maybe I can get in touch with one of the three powerball winners and ask for a donation!

Mary.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Sunshine16
on 1/21/16 7:36 am

Well my concern because I would prepare what I eat if I was doing all of that...

My concern even today is the bathroom smell.  I am so embarrassed about this...   When I save up enough I'm installing the miracle seat. 

I pray it sucks up all that odor.

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

katbridge
on 1/30/16 12:11 pm

Have you tried poopori? I don't know if I spelled that properly  It a product lick potpori  I know QVC sells it.  Its an essential oil you spray over the water in the toilet, oil lies on top of water and seals in the smell as your bowel movement enters the water.  no smell... theoretically.  They make a small travel size bottle too.