Dr.Heap???????????????

patngin
on 10/30/15 3:50 pm - Nine Mile Falls, WA

Well we got my wifes op rept from 2001 2 months after mine. It is completely different. He told us he always removed the gall bladder. Mine he did hers there is no mention. My common limb is 75cm hers is 100. My ecentric limb is 325 hers is 200. She has thought she had no gall bladder all this time. and as far as the difference in the limb lengths IDK. I haven't really had any problems surgery wise except I let myself get malnourished but she has had all kinds of problems. She has had one repair surgery for a bleed now she has blood in her stool again and goes for endo and colo Thursday. I heard that he did some experimentation and not sure if she is one of them or not. But I would avoid him at all costs if he is even still in business.

PattyL
on 10/31/15 9:03 pm

I believe he retired. But that means nothing. He can always un-retire. I think I last checked about a year ago. But you can google him and see if there is anything more recent. I know he has had and probably still has legal issues.

patngin
on 11/1/15 7:23 am - Nine Mile Falls, WA

I am sure he has legal issues. When we got ours he was still taking insurance. Towards the end he would not take any insurance.. His price was $20000 for everything including hospital. Cash up front.